Automated WAN Management for CWMP devices via TR-069
Fine Point Technologies Remote Device Administrator is a TR-069 Auto Configuration Server (ACS). It was designed to centralize the management for service fulfillment, assurance and provisioning of TR-069 * compliant Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) with one common application.
The Remote Device Administrator is a Broadband Forum (formally the DSL Forum) standards-based solution, supporting TR-069 and its extensions (TR-098, TR-104, TR-106, TR-110, TR-111, TR-135, TR-140, TR-142, TR-143, TR-157, TR-196)*, allowing for the centralized management, control, configuration, monitoring, and delivery of services to TR-069 * enabled CPE devices, such as VoIP Analog Telephone Adapters (ATA), DSL Modems, and Residential Gateways.
Key Benefits include:
- Dynamic data model and device discovery, eliminating administrator interaction to manage new data models or TR-069 enabled features on a CPE
- Single and bulk CWMP device configuration, troubleshooting, firmware upgrades, user management, and reporting for TR-069 * enabled devices to reduce truck rolls
- Service provisioning, service assurance, service fulfillment, and support via one common standards based application
- Multi-vendor TR-069 & TR-104 CPE device support, fully scalable to manage millions of TR-069 * enabled CPE
- Empowers service providers to offer dynamic value-added services such as home networking, security, Voice over IP, all centrally managed via the Fine Point TR-069 Remote Device Administrator
- Real-time TR-069 CWMP access, configuration, and troubleshooting to eliminate truck rolls
- Reduces support calls by automated / proactive monitoring and managing of TR-069 * enabled devices
- Intuitive Northbound integration with existing Service Management and OSS solutions via standards based WSDL
- Intuitive WEB Based Graphical User Interface provided for all providers even those with no existing Service Management or OSS solutions, giving them all the features and functions available in the TR-069 Auto Configuration Server
- Continued support for the evolving specification TR-069 * and its extensions from the Broadband Forum (formally the DSL Forum)
- Greatest potential for total number of devices managed per system by taking advantage of the AdvancedTCA hardware specification from PICMG. For more information on the key benefits of AdvancedTCA (ATCA) please click here
For a complete list of supported DSL Forum standards within the Remote Device Administrator (TR-069) please contact Fine Point.
For Frequently Asked Questions in regards to TR-069 click here.
To see RDA server in action through the Digital Life Portal: Click here